We are currently in search of a recently wed bride and groom who are willing to get back into their wedding gear and take some pretty pictures for our portfolio! We will be shooting the session along side out new associate photographers.
In order to compensate you for your time, you will receive complimentary high resolution digital copies of the images we edit upon their completion.
Here’s the details:
- Must be available Sunday, October 25th (sorry, the date is not negotiable!)
- Must be willing to put on your wedding gear (dress, shoes, suit, etc.)
- Must be willing to sign a model release allowing us to showcase the photos online
- Must be available from approximately 11am until 6pm that day for hair/makeup (we will take care of this for you!)
- The exact location of the shoot is still undecided; shoot may take place anywhere between Guelph/Caledon, Toronto or even Niagara-on-the-Lake
We’re looking for people who…
- Are comfortable in front of a camera
- Happy to take posing direction
- Willing to sit/stand/lie down for a variety of poses
- Have a bit of a whimsical style; high fashion meets vintage glam
- Okay with being outside on a potentially chilly day
If you think you may be up for an adventure, send an email to [email protected] and include a photo of yourselves in your wedding attire (it doesn’t have to be a professional photo, we just want to get an idea of the style of clothing you have). Let us know if you’re up for the adventure with us as our exact location is still undetermined.
Can’t wait to work with you!!