Graydon Hall Wedding Photos
I was so excited to capture these Graydon Hall wedding photos for Pam and Felix; they are so in love with each other that emotion was just pouring out during the day. The excited smiles, the silliness and the sweet embraces, it’s all so pure and really reflective of what a wedding is about.
One of the best things about taking Graydon Hall wedding photos is that so much of the event gets to happen outside! From the outdoor ceremony in the green space to the cocktail hour by the fountains and the reception on the back patio – it was such a unique thing for Ontario weddings (we’re usually always indoors). This wedding was an absolute pleasure not only esthetically but more importantly: emotionally.
Thank you so much to Pam, Felix and their friends and families for allowing me the opportunity to capture your love story! I wish you both a lifetime of happiness!
3 Tips for Graydon Hall Wedding Photos
- Make sure to plan the timing of your photos such that you have shade in the locations you want to use. The front of the manor faces north west which can be tricky! When you do your tour of the location, make sure to look for shade and what time of day it is. Shade makes everyone more comfortable, especially in the summer heat.
- Shade is also important when considering the timing of your outdoor wedding ceremony; you don’t want the sun in your eyes during your vows!
- The outdoor reception is a must; even if you have the tent. Don’t move to inside if you have any other options – it’s truly a unique and beautiful experience.
- One of the staples of Graydon Hall wedding photos is images on the staircase – make sure that you’re making time for that with your partner! It’s the perfect place for 2 although I wouldn’t recommend it for large groupings.
- The stairs at the back of the mansion are perfect for sparkler photos and you can even go as far as having your first dance at the bottom of the stairs while your guests stand by with candles and sparklers – how romantic is that!