Email Templates for Photographers – Engagement + Wedding Conversations
Over the course of the years I’ve spent in business, one of the things I’ve learned is that effective and efficient communication is one of the keys to success.
Finding your voice, as a business owner, can be downright difficult for many. How do you speak with confidence without coming off as too confident? How do you approach some of the difficult situations a business person can face in a way that is both understanding and fair to all involved?
I created email templates as a means to help others not only streamline their communication but to provide education to those who need to find their voice or refine the voice that they have. Learning how to say things, when to say things and why certain things need to be said helps create a solid foundation for future communication skills.
Email templates are easily customized not only with your own content but with your own branding and personal elements because, let’s face it, people don’t want to receive robotic scripts from photographers who claim to want to develop a deep rapport. These templates can be used as it or customized to fit your brand and your client’s needs but most importantly, they are a tool to help you find your voice and communicate clearly.
This is pack #2: Engagement + Wedding Communications
Included in this pack is not only everything you need to know to provide education to your clients but also to manage their expectations (and that’s the best thing you can do to maintain happy clients!) Insert these templates into your workflow and customize them to include your favourite tips for clients.
34 customizable email templates that include:
- How to Prepare Clients for an Engagement Session
- Location Tips
- Client session clothing choices.
- Post Engagement Session Check In
- Post Engagement Session Blog Link Share
- Post Engagement Session Gallery is Live
- Rescheduling Request – Weather bad
- Rescheduling Request – Weather questionable
- Client requesting reschedule for non-weather reason
- Client doesn’t like their engagement photos
- Client asks to bring pets
- Client asks to bring children
- Favorite Vendors
- Have you scheduled your engagement photos yet?
- Check In Email & Helpful Hints
- Sending a Sample Timeline of a Wedding Day
- Explanation of How Much Time a Photographer Needs on a Wedding Day
- Helpful Hints on Family Photos
- How to Ensure You’re Shooting in Natural Light All Day
- How to Ensure the Bridal Suite is Clean for Prep Photos
- How to Ensure You’re Fed + in the room on a Wedding Day
- Client Questionnaire.
- Client Questionnaire Follow-Up
- Final Check In
- Post Wedding Thank You Email
- Post Wedding Sneak Peeks – Clients
- Post Wedding Blog Link Share – Clients
- Post Wedding Blog Link Share – Vendors
- Post Wedding Gallery Link – Clients
- Post Wedding Review Request
- Instructions on How to Order a Wedding Album
- Album Proofing Appointment
- Your album is ready for pickup!
- Image purging notice