Email Templates for Photographers – Engagement + Wedding Conversations
- Your client portal + next steps
- Preparing for your engagement session
- Location tips for engagement sessions
- Clothing suggestions for engagement photos
- Engagement session rescheduling request: bad weather
- Engagement session rescheduling request: questionable weather
- Engagement session rescheduling request: other reason
- Client wants to bring their pet(s) to the engagement session
- Client wants to bring their kid(s) to the engagement session
- Post engagement check-in
- Post engagement blog link
- Post engagement gallery link
- Have you scheduled your engagement photos yet?
- Vendor recommendations
- Check-in email + helpful tips
- Sample timeline
- How much time is needed for photos?
- Helpful hints for family photos
- How to ensure you’re shooting in natural light all day
- How to ensure th egetting ready room is clean
- Vendor meals + meal seating
- Pre-wedding questionnaire
- Pre-wedding questionnaire follow-up
- Venue visit (no)
- Venue Visit (yes)
- Confirming your wedding info
- Client wants to add in more photo combinations
- Final pre-wedding check-in
- Post-wedding thank you email
- Post-wedding sneak peeks
- Post-wedding blog link
- Post-wedding blog link: for vendors
- Post-wedding gallery delivery
- Post-wedding review request
- How to order a wedding album
- Album proofing appointment
- Your album is ready for pickup
- Image purging notice
Over the course of the years I’ve spent in business, one of the things I’ve learned is that effective and efficient communication is one of the keys to success.
Finding your voice, as a business owner, can be downright difficult for many. How do you speak with confidence without coming off as too confident? How do you approach some of the difficult situations a business person can face in a way that is both understanding and fair to all involved?
I created email templates as a means to help others not only streamline their communication but to provide education to those who need to find their voice or refine the voice that they have. Learning how to say things, when to say things and why certain things need to be said helps create a solid foundation for future communication skills.
Email templates are easily customized not only with your own content but with your own branding and personal elements because, let’s face it, people don’t want to receive robotic scripts from photographers who claim to want to develop a deep rapport. These templates can be used as it or customized to fit your brand and your client’s needs but most importantly, they are a tool to help you find your voice and communicate clearly.
This is pack #2: Engagement + Wedding Communications
Included in this pack is not only everything you need to know to provide education to your clients but also to manage their expectations (and that’s the best thing you can do to maintain happy clients!) Insert these templates into your workflow and customize them to include your favourite tips for clients.