what we do
Toronto Photobooth Rentals
Relive the party before it’s even over
We are Ten·2·Ten Photography – a Toronto wedding photography company who knows that there’s more than one way to capture the vibe of your party which is why we added Toronto photobooth services in late 2019.
We offer affordable Toronto photobooth rentals to folks who really want their guests to have an amazing experience and meaningful memories.
Our digital photobooth is low-waste, eco-friendly, has an exceptionally small footprint that fits perfectly in small and intimate places, and delivers images directly to your guests phones!
“Even mom loved it!”
Our guests absolutely loved the photobooth and are still talking about it. Even my mom was so excited to get the pictures on her phone right away. We’re so happy we chose the photobooth!
Benefits of a Digital Photobooth?
Your party deserves up-to-date technology
We’ve been around as wedding photographers for over 12 years now and there’s one thing that all wedding receptions have in common come the end of the night: printouts of photos left on tables, dropped on floors and forgotten.
Why pay for printing when most of the prints will go to waste? It’s time your party ditches outdated ways and embraces the future of photobooths: digital image drop.
Our photobooth sends photos (and boomerangs!) directly to your guests phones; they can save the image and share on social immediately. At the end of the day, this is what people want. You’ll still get a digital guestbook of all the shenanigans you and your guests get up to in the booth and you can be guarateed that your guests aren’t leaving memories behind on the tables.
What’s included with
every booth rental
We’ve seen the other Toronto photobooth rental sites; it’s all about contacting people for quotes and being upsold on things that we feel should be pretty standard elements! Our goal is to make choosing your photobooth as easy as using our photobooth.
Every booth rental comes with:
Several filter options to customize the look of your photos
Kardashian style B+W options
Photos + Boomerangs
Free early setup
Digital guest book
Instant image drop to your guests devices
Toronto Photobooth Prices
01. HOURLY – $150/hr
Photo + Boomerang
02. HOURLY+ – $195/hr
Photo + Boomerang
Background of your choice
03. FULL PARTY – $825
No need to worry about hours, just worry about the fun. We start at the beginning of your cocktail hour and finish at last-call.
Includes everything from the Hourly+ package for a flat rate.
It’s all about
Guests absolutely love the experience of a digital photobooth.
No waiting in line for long print times, no haggling with attendents over printing extra copies of photos – it’s so simple! Your images drop to your phone and you can get back to enjoying the party.
“We didn’t even know this was possible,
and it was amazing.”
When we were searching for photobooth options, we thought we were limited to prints because that’s one of the only things we saw. We chose a wedding photographer who gives digital images because sharing easily is important to us, so when we found this digital photobooth, it met all our criteria and our guests had a blast with the boomerangs too!
LOOKING FOR AN
Connect to our events gallery to access the
A Next Level
5 Reasons to have a Digital Toronto Photobooth at your Event
Because it’s about you AND your guests
Whether you’re having a wedding, a baby shower, a family reunion or a birthday party, here are 5 reasons that you should have a Toronto photobooth at your event!
- They are entertainment! Having an event without having some kind of entertainment for your guests is a no-no. You can’t expect people to be okay with just sitting around listening to music and not everyone dances, a photobooth is the perfect entertainment for an event! It gets people out of their seats, they interact with you and others, and they can use it as many times as they want. It’s one of the best forms of entertainment for guests.
- Make + share memories. Going to an event is great, but when you’re given the opportunity to not only make memories there but leave with a phone full of fun photos you get to relive the experience when you share those photos with others.
- Find the camera-shy people. As wedding photographers, we know that there are people who deliberately dodge out cameras all day. These folks have a tendency to get into the photobooths though! More cameras mean more photos of the folks you’re there making memories with!
- See your real guests + their personality. Posed and candid photos are great, but when your uncle decides to put on a horse mask and crab claws in the photobooth, that’s the moment you’ll be talking about for years.
- Suitable for all ages. Digital photobooths aren’t scary; whether you’re older or younger they’re perfect for everyone! Every booth rental comes with an attendant to help out if the technology doesn’t jive with everyone; we’ve got you covered.