Life as a Toronto wedding photographer is pretty darn good. I have wonderful clients, get to visit amazing locations an get to spend my days doing what a love – telling stories! Part of my business philosophy is to be totally open, honest and transparent with my clients, fans and readers which is why you’ll usually see me posting updates a few times a year (as well as countless blog articles throughout the year with behind-the-scenes tips and information).
I wanted to take a minute to remind my readers and prospective clients about something really important… we accept only a limited number of commissions every year – and we’re 75% full for 2015.
What does this mean? Well, it means that in order to balance our workload and ensure we’re providing top quality product and services to our clients, we will not bite off more than we can chew. We book only a small number of weddings each and every year; once we reach our target number we become unavailable to all other inquiries. This means that if you want Ten·2·Ten Photography to be your Toronto wedding photographer for 2015, we recommend booking as soon as possible!
What you need to know about booking your 2015 wedding
- We typically book 12-18 months in advance although we’re happy to hear from you regardless of when your wedding is.
- We are dying to get to a few select locations in Toronto that we haven’t yet had the pleasure of being at – check to see if your wedding venue is on our bucket list and we’ll chat more!
- We are delighted to meet with you to discuss your wedding in more detail but can only formally secure your date with a contract and deposit
- Engagement sessions are genuinely complimentary when you book your wedding with us and – at present time – are booking about 3-months away for engagement photosy7
- We accept Saturday, Sunday and holiday weddings only.
- Our Toronto wedding photography prices are located on our website.
- … we are already 75% booked for 2015!! This means that there are very few remaining commissions we can take on in 2015.
Please use the contact form on our website or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a consultation.