The Person Behind The Lens
Your Friends-quoting, dog loving
Cambridge wedding photographer
I’ve been a Cambridge wedding photographer for nearly a decade and with the Ten·2·Ten Team for the most of that. I have a background in fine art photography but my real skill it helping couples feel relaxed!
I’m always up for adventures and adore shooting in nature but regardless of where I am, the magic that I bring to every session is the ability to achieve connection.
When you work with me you get someone who not only sees all the small details (oh I love me some wedding details!) but also someone who feels more like an old friend than just another vendor. I’m quiet but I also love to talk and hold a conversation, I’m gentle but I’ll be your strength on your wedding day and I’m versatile and accommodating for all the things that life throws my way.
WHY I LOVE BEING A CAMBRIDGE WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER
Don’t get me wrong; I capture full-day weddings in Toronto + Niagara all the time but I’ll never come to terms with how bad the traffic can get. I’m available throughout southern Ontario but will always call Guelph home.
Erika is in love with the east side of Toronto and that’s all well and good, but my heart has always been in the areas west of Toronto. Being a Cambridge wedding photographer has offered me the opportunity to work in an array of outdoor, natural areas and take things with a more relaxed, intentional pace and purpose. Whether it’s a lively wedding at the Cambridge Mill or an adventure in Elora Gorge, I am constantly inspired by the versatility of my surroundings and adore the variety that Cambridge – and beyond – has to offer. (Oh, and the best thing about Toronto weddings? Well, that would definitely be late-night eats before heading home!)
A portfolio gallery is only a small fraction of our work.
Here’s what we want to show you…
Remember that portfolios and things that are shared on social media are the top 1% of someone’s work and not always representative of what a full wedding may look like. It’s great to love the 1% but you need to love the other 99% too.
We have full galleries of weddings to share with all inquiring parties and we also want you to look through some of our favourite blog posts so you can learn more about how we tell our stories
See more of Sarah’s work
We are versatile photographers; able to capture weddings and engagements in a variety of locations with a variety of couples. But don’t take our word for it, check it out yourself!
Will you Photoshop me?
We want you to look like the best possible version of yourself so a light retouching will be done on all the photos. Light retouching is done to ensure that you still look like you, just the best possible version of you!
Do I get a copy?
Absolutely – just like last time, a gallery will be circulated upon completion of the editing. You can download your photo to use in other ways such as Twitter, LinkedIn, and any time a headshot is requested.
I had my photo taken before, can I do it again?
There are limited spots available, priority will be given to individuals who did not have a photo taken during MRT week.
How do I cancel or reschedule?
Upon completing the form above and choosing your time you’ll get a confirmation email. This email will contain buttons to help you cancel or reschedule if necessary.
“A complete delight!”
I can’t say enough amazing things about Sarah and the crew at Ten·2·Ten! Both our wedding and engagement photos were absolutely 100% us! My partner and I had never taken professional images before and Sarah made us feel so relaxed during our session and wedding day.
Since the wedding, we’ve continued to use Ten·2·Ten Photography (as well as my sister-in-law!) for our family photos!
Niko + Nalae
We absolutely loved our experience with Ten 2 Ten Photography specifically working with Sarah! The whole team is very professional, creative and prompt in their responses and emails. We were shocked to have our photos back so quickly after the wedding and are still so in love with all the images. They really captured us as a couple, both on our wedding day and in our engagement shoot. Would definitely recommend!
Maggie + Sean
Sarah from Ten·2·Ten did our engagement and wedding pictures and we were blown away as were all our family and friends! My sister already worked with the girls the year before so we knew we had to hire them for our wedding. We are so happy with the service we received right from the start. Would highly recommend them to anyone!
Melissa + Luca
How much does it cost to hire you?
We proudly display all our pricing online but we also want you to know that even if you think your budget doesn’t quite work, we may be able to customize something for you!