Hello everyone out there on the world-wide-web! I need your help!
I will be organizing a weekend photography session for my fellow colleagues and co-op students where we will be brushing up on some of our skills and learning to master new ones. The only thing we’re missing for this photo session is MODELS!
We are looking for:
- Couples who are comfortable in front of the camera; engaged or married would be great but not a must
- Recent brides who are willing to get back into their dress and have their handsome well-dressed hubby’s at their sides
- Recent brides who are willing to get back into their dress (and leave the hubby at home!)
The subjects will be portraying an engaged couple (ie: for an engagement session) or a married couple (ie: for a high-end bride and groom formal photo session) or simply a bride (ie: for a formal bridal portrait session). During the session, several professional photographers will be posing and directing you as they take a variety of photos. The photo sessions will be fun and energetic!
We will be having two separate sessions. Session #1 will take place in the Kitchener/Waterloo area on Saturday, March 31st and session #2 will take place in Toronto on Friday, April 6th. Clients will be assigned a time-frame in which they will be posed and have their photos taken by several absolutely spectacular photographers. And you know what the best part of this whole experience is? Once we’re done editing your photos to perfection, you get a copy of them! FREE! How spectacular is THAT?
Sound like something you might want to do? Here are a few more details!
- Each model will be assigned a 3-hour slot in which they will have their photos taken. Time slots are: 11am-2pm, 2-5pm & 5-8pm.
- If you haven’t walked down the aisle in your dress yet, you probably aren’t the best candidate (dresses get dirty the minute you put them on, save your pretty dress for the big day!)
- Models don’t need previous experience and it doesn’t matter what size you are, if you’re very comfortable in front of the camera then we’ll be happy to have you!
- Priority will be given to “brides and grooms” over “engaged” couples
- We will respond to all emails with a final confirmation by March 26th at 8:00pm. We have already received a large response and we cannot respond to all emails individually just quite yet (as I mentioned, priority will be given to brides and grooms)
- Since this is a workshop for us, we cannot guarantee exactly how many photos you will receive upon completion of the editing, nor can we estimate how long the editing process can take. Unlike bought-and-paid-for sessions which are all about the client, these sessions are serving as practice and skill building for the photographers so we will be editing at our leisure.
Here’s some of the fine-print (aka the ‘boring but necessary’ part)
- Models must be willing to sign a model release form
- Models are responsible for their own transportation to and from the event as well as their own hair, makeup and wardrobe
- Models must be 18 years of age or older
Sound interesting? Want to participate? Email me at:
We will confirm whether or not you have a spot (and which spot it will be) by 8:00pm on March 26th.