Implementing Smart Retainer Fees: A Workbook for Photographers
Determining your retainer isn’t simply about choosing what amount (or %) “feels right”; there’s a way to do it to make sure you’re building additional layers of sustainability and security into your business.
This workbook includes:
- Discussions around terminology
- Contract verbiage reminders
- Overview of income management during crisis
- Differentiating deposit vs. retainers
- Determining your essential business expenses
- Establishing a secure retainer amount
- Flat rate vs. percentage retainer outlines
- Case study
- Reflections + troubleshooting
While written for wedding photographers; the information is applicable to all forms of photography.