Rising Above after Hard Times: Crisis Management Workbook
Nobody is immune to difficult times, especially small business owners. Whether you’re dealing with an angry client who is threatening to leave bad reviews or an entire global pandemic, there are crucials DO’s and DON’Ts you need to keep in mind as you navigate a crisis. Being in a tough situation doesn’t mean your business has to suffer as a result, but you do need a plan for crisis management and this is what we’re here to help you with.
This 41-page guide addresses:
- The importance of gaining the skill of crisis management as an entrepreneur
- Defining what a crisis is and what crisis management means
- Looking at the 6 main types of crisis a business can face
- Prevention and mitigation of crisis
- The crucial DO’s and DON’Ts
- Money management strategies during difficult times
- Worksheets for evaluation and growth
Free shipping on orders over $50!
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- No Hassle Refunds
- Secure Payments